UPCOMING EDUCATION SERIES
As tax season approaches, we invite you to attend a series of educational seminars we are hosting again this year with Able-Wagner Tax. Please join us at the Yorba Linda Community Center to learn insights to help you avoid the common and sometimes costly mistakes associated with creating trusts, planning for college and investing in uncertain times. We will answer your questions and clear up common misconceptions. Friends and family are welcome to attend, and refreshments will be served. RSVPs are appreciated. We look forward to seeing you!
- Wednesday, January 23, 6:00 pm -- Trusts
- Tuesday, February 19, 6:00 pm -- Planning for the Costs of College
- Wednesday, March 20, 6:00 pm -- Protecting and Growing Your Wealth: Investing in Uncertain Times
Wednesday, January 23, 6:00 pm -- Trusts
Designed for not only those who may need to create a Living Trust, but for those who already have one and want to learn how to best manage it, or who have questions about the ins and outs of what’s included.
Some topics to be covered:
- Types of trusts
- Do I need a trust if I don’t have children or own property?
- What assets should be (and should not be) put into a trust?
- Can you avoid probate without having a trust?
- How frequently should a trust be reviewed?
- Are there any tax benefits to setting up a trust?
- How to avoid common titling mistakes
2018 Holiday Soiree
In the spirit of the holiday season, we opened our office the evening of December 6, 2018 for our first Holiday Soiree. About 50 guests enjoyed delicious hors d'oeuvres and drinks, as well as experienced a fine whisky tasting with Whisky Expert Ray Pearson. We were happy to see so many familiar, friendly faces who braved the flooded streets during a Southern California rainstorm that evening! Wishing a healthy and happy holiday season to all.